Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New things

It's always so exciting when we make new things...


Pippy really is the brains behind this one... and the patience to create them all so lovingly.

Not only are they all different, right down to their skin colour and hair colour, they are so lovely to look at, I just wish I had a girly whirl of my own to share her with. The boys said "Oh wow Mum! They are fantastic! Really nice. I like her, no... I like her the best... oh it is soooo hard to choose..." but then they turned around and ran away to play with a ball.

I don't really understand about balls and boys. It is so strange how they can kick and throw and catch and kick and throw and catch and kick and throw and catch all bleeding day. I can't do it! I really can't. I tried once, but it completely does my head in... I am constantly having conversations with myself about what I should be doing right now. It is so hard to stay on task with a ball...

Anyway, these lovely little dollies were a hit at the markets and I can understand why... I remember my paper dolls... In fact, I still have my paper dolls... I will take a photo of them this weekend and post a picture of a REAL VINTAGE paper doll... fancy that... I had not made the connection between mine and these... wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment