Tuesday, November 2, 2010

dreams...

I found this beautiful blog...  Lissy Lou and the 2 Little Boys

and this:
which is a great way to keep a track of what you like... it's amazing. 
I thought I liked a wide variety of things, 
but very quickly I noticed that there is a theme in what I like...

anyway...

I always seem to find the ones offshore... 
far away in other lands... 
and I fall in love with them

and I daydream 
and I wissssshhhhh ...

and I waste time surfing, surfing, surfing... 
and I think,


if only I had a girl, 
I could have fluff
and pink and flowers 
and dreamy white rooms with ribbons 
and teddy bears who watch the world go by
through wood framed windows... 
(sigh)

but alas I have an army of boys in my life 
and so happy I am here where I am...

but 
still determined to get my fill of pink fluff and blurred dreamy edges 
one way or another through the virtual world of another's eyes.

But seriously, LissyLou is lovely. 

I love it. 
It's pretty and quirky and within the first few posts it 
got me with this:



There is a fine line between
'hobby' and 'mental illness'.



No comments:

Post a Comment